Aremco Materials Division
Formed in 1965, Aremco’s advanced materials division has been a leader in the development and production of technical ceramics, adhesives, coatings, sealants and potting compounds for applications to 3200°F. These materials are used throughout industry in the design of sensors, electrical components and analytical instruments, as well as the maintenance and repair of high temperature process equipment. Some of the hundreds of industrial materials include:
- Dense & Machinable Ceramics (For OEM designs and heat-treating and packaging equipment.)
- Protective Coatings (For chemical and power plants and heater and furnace manufacturers.)
- Adhesives, Coatings and Potting Cements (For lamps, ignitors, heaters, sensors and resistors.)
- Mounting Adhesives(For dicing semiconductors, advanced ceramics and single crystals.)
- Metal Repair Compounds & Sealants (For industrial and automotive exhaust systems.)
Aremco is a leader in custom formulation services. Major corporations have relied on Aremco to custom formulate products that meet a wide range of electrical, thermal and mechanical requirements. Materials engineers are readily available to formulate solutions that are right for you.
Aremco Equipments Division
Aremco manufactures high reliability equipment and tooling for the electronics and heat-treating industries including:
- Thick-Film Screen Printers
For printing SOFCs, Co-Fired Ceramic Packages, SMT Boards, Multilayer Hybrid Circuits, Resistors, Solar Cells, Ceramic Brazing, & Instrument Panels.
- Dicing Saws
For cutting ultra-hard ceramics, ferrites and quartz, as well as semiconductor materials.
- High Temperature Furnaces (For applications to 2350°F.)
Thank you for visiting our website, and don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.
For full Aremco catalog click here