Since 1953, NetterVibration stands for “Serving industry with vibration” and – thanks to its wide experience – holds a leading position in the field of vibration technology. Productive and intelligent solutions, technical expertise and “Made in Germany” quality form the basis of success. Vibrators from NetterVibration are applied in numerous industrial sectors as in, for example, chemical, food, construction or mechanical engineering ones. Complete vibration facilities such as vibration tables and dosing and conveyor troughs are part of our range of services.
NetterVibration offers efficient and reliable solutions. These include conveying, separating, dosing, releasing, compacting, sorting and sieving of bulk materials such as powders, pellets or granulate materials. Moreover, with vibrators from NetterVibration hoppers, pipes can be emptied and walls cleaned, as well as product jams loosened. Proven solutions for concrete compaction for the construction industry are available.
NetterVibration develops customized solutions for all specific applications in close collaboration with its customers. This often results in unique products such as the extremely low-built drive unit LineDrive for conveyor or dosing channels, or roller vibrators for extremely high temperatures (500 °C). Experienced sales representatives and application engineers gladly advise you on-site.
Industry Leader In Pneumatic Vibrators
NetterVibration, as company of reference in the field of pneumatic vibrators and impactors, provides a wide range of models to meet your specific application requirements.
The pneumatic vibrators convert the pneumatic energy from compressed air into mechanical energy, causing a linear or circular movement, the power of which is adjustable by setting the pressure of the air flow supplied.
The Pneumatic Vibrators can be divided into four different categories:
- Linear Vibrators: Linear vibration generated by piston motion, primarily low-frequency vibrations with large amplitudes.
- Rotary Vibrators: Circular vibration generated by rotational unbalances, primarily high-frequency vibrations with small amplitudes.
- Impactors: Impulse generated by a striking piston, comparable to a hitting hammer.
Features and advantages:
- Compact and robust design
- Light weight
- Long lifespan
- Continuously variable
- High power to weight ratio
- Loosening and Releasing
- Sorting and Separating
The chart shows the main technical differences:
|Centrifugal foce [N]||222||49,210||15||21,808||–||–||653||34,300|
|Max. impulse [N·s]||–||–||–||–||2,2||114,4||–||–|
|Energy per impact [N·m]||–||–||–||–||6||324||–||–|
|Diameter of effectiveness [cm]||–||–||–||–||–||–||340||3,000|
|Kind of vibration||Circular||Circular||Linear||Linear||Impulse||Impulse||Circular||Circular|
Our specialists will be happy to advise you and find the optimal solution for your application.
- Series PKL Pneumatic ImpactorsPneumatic impactors of the series PKL are particularly suitable for knocking stubborn residues from walls, pipes and containers.
- Series NCT Pneumatic Turbine VibratorsPneumatic turbine vibrators of the series NCT are particularly suitable for moving bulk materials. They can be used for emptying containers and big bags, driving chutes, sieves and vibrating tables and for the mechanical stimulation of processes.
- Series NCB Pneumatic Ball VibratorsPneumatic ball vibrators of the series NCB can be used wherever bulk materials need to be moved. They serve in the emptying of bunkers, for preventing bridging, rat-holing and adhesion. When used to drive chutes, sieves and vibrating tables, they ensure that material flow in maintained.
- Series NCR Pneumatic Roller VibratorsPneumatic roller vibrators of the series NCR are particularly suitable for the elimination or reduction of friction. They can be used for emptying bunkers and preventing adhesion to pipes and plates.
- Series NTS Pneumatic Linear VibratorsThe pneumatic linear vibrators of the series NTS are especially suitable for conveying, emptying and compacting bulk material. The vibration (sinus-shaped oscillation) is produced by a freely vibrating, self-reversing piston.
- Series NTK Pneumatic Linear VibratorsThe pneumatic linear vibrators of the series NTK are especially suitable for conveying and compacting bulk material, due to the completely linear vibration. The linear vibration is produced by a freely oscillating, self-reversing piston.
- Series NTP Pneumatic Linear VibratorsThe pneumatic linear vibrators of the series NTP are especially suitable for knocking off material adhering to container walls in funnels, containers, silos and hoppers. Special features of NTP vibrators are: impacts like a rubber hammer or vibration with high peak acceleration.